Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Fly Me To The Moon ...Or At Least Seattle

I'm jumping on a plane and heading off to my first gallery show at IMA Gallery in Seattle, featuring yours truly and artist Alan Corky Hahn- Thursday March 6th. I am over the moon excited about this step in my journey as an artist and to celebrate (and make sure I can eat while I'm in there!) I'm offering four of my 6"x6" collage's at a substantial savings. The sale is only available here on my blog, regular pricing at my website, and only lasts through Saturday - check it out below- and if you're in the Seattle area be sure to come on out to IMA Gallery Thursday night!
"This Very Thing" 6" x 6" collage by Crystal Neubauer

"Afternoon Shadows" 6" x 6" collage by Crystal Neubauer

"Nothing Can Separate" 6"x 6" collage by Crystal Neubauer

"He Hears My Voice" 6" x 6" collage by Crystal Neubauer
Update: Each of these works will be available through my RocketHub campaign until April 1st. Check it out here.

2 comments:

  1. Good LUCK with your show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. best of luck Crystal! I'm so sorry that I didn't know about the show opening...I live in the Seattle area but can't make it Thurs night - would have loved to have met you since I so admire your work...but I'll have to see the show at a later date...and two restaurant suggestions for you that are in the downtown area - Wild Ginger...and any of the Tom Douglas restaurants...

    ReplyDelete