Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Let's Try This Again! Rockethub Campaign Continues: Ten for Fifty

**Sold Out in 24 hours! You guys rock- thank you! Stay tuned for part two of the campaign!**
**PayPal Buttons are now working and I've added two new works to the sale just to entice you to try again! But please contact me if you experience any problems with the check-out process**

You may remember my Rockethub Campaign, which ended back in April with 50% funding. A number I counted as a great start toward my goal of paying my booth fee and purchasing a booth panel system to enable me to participate in outstanding national fine art and craft shows such as the upcoming American Craft Expo in Evanston this August. And as promised at the end of that campaign, today I am furthering my efforts toward raising the funds I need by offering ten 6" x 6" works for only $50 each. This is a substantial savings of over $150 each! 

If you would like to support my efforts toward my goals and obtain one of my collage works in the process, all you need to do is click on the purchase button beneath the work of art you would like here on my blog. You will not find these prices offered anywhere else, including my website. 

Thanks for your support, encouragement, cheering me on, and dreaming with me!

**********************************************************************************
"YOLO (you only live once)" 6" x 6" collage by Crystal Neubauer
Sold
***************************************************************************************
"He Hears My Voice" 6" x 6" collage by Crystal Neubauer
Sold
******************************************************************************************************************

"Count It All Joy" 6" x 6" collage by Crystal Neubauer
Sold
**********************************************************************************
"Add or Distraction" 6" x 6" collage by Crystal Neubauer
Sold
**********************************************************************************
"My Soul Will Rest In Your Embrace" 6" x 6" collage by Crystal Neubauer

Sold
**********************************************************************************
"And He Went" 6" x 6" collage by Crystal Neubauer
Sold

**********************************************************************************
**Newly added!** "Travail" 6" x 6" collage by Crystal Neubauer
Sold

************************************************************************************************************
"Infinite Hope" 6" x 6" collage by Crystal Neubauer

Sold
**********************************************************************************
"On The Wings of a Prayer" 6" x 6" collage by Crystal Neubauer

Sold
**********************************************************************************
"Spirit Lead Me Where My Trust Is Without Borders" 6" x 6" collage by Crystal Neubauer
Sold
**************************************************************************************************************
"Forty Days in the Desert" 6" x 6" collage by Crystal Neubauer
Sold
**********************************************************************************
**Newly Added!** "Woman of Substance" 6" x 6" collage by Crystal Neubauer

Sold

5 comments:

  1. Awesome work Crystal...nice series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pieces Crystal. I just may have to start calling you the paper whisperer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, poo. I missed the whole thing. I'll have to wait for round 2.

    ReplyDelete