Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Why Can't I Find My Pencil?

I keep a sketch book handy for those moments of inspiration, but why can't I find my pencil? hmmmmm......looks like I better spend some time cleaning the studio. Doesn't look like its going to be an art week. sigh. With my stepson graduating from high school and my stepdaughter graduating from 8th grade, I'll be cooking and cleaning for the party on Sunday. Maybe I'll find my pencil and at least be able to sketch a few of these ideas swimming around in my head.
That Mountain Dew on the table is not mine! I really have to speak to the kids about picking up after themselves!

6 comments:

  1. WOW...a girl can have some adventure in that studio! awesome! i linked your blog on mine...i enjoy seeing what you have been up to! have fun creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally have a chance to look at your blog. Love it Crystal! Also love seeing your studio. It's always so much fun to look into other people's studios! Enjoy the graduations.

    Shin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I'm currently looking for any ephemera, and daguerreotype of any black people preferably.
    Thanks
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT! (makes ME feel so much better about my area)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank goodness Crystal. A real live studio that looks like mine. hehe... Makes me feel so much better.

    Huggs,
    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just pointed excitedly at this photo and the ensuing comments while hollering, "SEE? It's not just me!" at my husband.

    ReplyDelete