Thursday, May 18, 2006

Finally! I'm venturing into the wide world of blog-Is this thing on?


Well here it is mid-May and I am finally creating my first post for the blog I started in October. I hope to get to know this process well enough to begin journaling about my art, both the process of creating, and the business of passing it on.

I'm keeping this first post short and sweet. As I said in the title, "Is this thing on?". I have no idea what I'm doing. Computers are not my friend! This is a picture of my cat, but its pretty much been my attitude towards keeping up with technology. lol! Okay now, no laughing while I'm learning. Be sure to check back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Crystal! I am SO glad you're joining the blog world! As you know, I am a HUGE fan of your art, and can't wait to see what you have to share with us!
    God bless!
    Cara :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal! Yes it's on!!!
    Love the picture of your darling kitty...That's usually how I feel every morning!LOL!
    Can't wait to see some of your incredible art work and am looking forward to checking back often :0)

    hugs,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete