Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer Kick Off

I'm kicking off the Summer Season with 50% off all supplies at Other Peoples Flowers Store and 25% off all art & jewelry at OPF Studio! Everything is on sale ~ and I mean everything! New listings posted everyday this week ~ be sure to hurry, sale ends this Friday!

Marvelous light - Encaustic Wax & Steel Brooch Series is 25% off!

Been coveting one of the Strength Brooches? Now's your chance to save 25% off ~ this week only!

Many "Almost Assembled" treasures were planted on my worktable, but waiting to be sent off to you to fully bloom ~ save 50% off and jump start your creativity!


"Dutiful wife, mother, friend, prone to bouts of crying and forgetfulness, but she'd give her eye teeth to make them happy." - Many of my current assemblage lots feature antique tintypes and dental items ~ altered artists love these!

My newsletter readers got to take a first look but no worries ~ literally new items will be added daily!

3 comments:

  1. Crystal, I just became a follower of your blog as I have signed up to take your"Front and Center 3D Collage w/story for Portland Art and Soul. This is my first time to attend Art & Soul and your project looked interesting. If you would like to check out my work- go to pammcknight.blogspot.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete