Wednesday, December 01, 2010

It's Not Where I've Been - But Where I'm Going....

Yes it has been well over a month since my last post, but the question is not where I've been, but where am I going?

Today I head to The Merchandise Mart in Chicago where I will be setting up a booth at the One Of A Kind Show and Sale which starts tomorrow and runs through this Sunday. With 600 juried artists, in its 10th year of production, this show is the ideal place to find one-of-a-kind gifts for everyone on your holiday list!

Come find me in booth 8-2013 in the Etsy Emerging Artists Pavilion. I have been working like crazy to produce new work especially for the show and can't wait to see you there!

Philippians 3:12-14

11 comments:

  1. Good luck at the show, lots of sells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your ornament on Deryn's blog and I do love it....it's beautiful! I have seen your name in many magazines and publications, so glad I found you. Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful sounding show. Good luck with your sales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely piece..i adore your new work and your ornament is charming!
    hope you have a successful show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck at the show and I love your ornament at Deryn's blog. It was simply beautiful. I bet it looks lovely on the tree with the light behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything of the best for your market, Crystal. I would love to browse through 600 art stalls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure you will do well at the show, your work is beautiful! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for my ornament! I can't believe what you can do with beeswax!
    Danita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I could have been there. And hope it was very successful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a good show this weekend! I enjoyed talking with you and am going to really enjoy owning one of your pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope the One Of A Kind show went well for you! I also had an invitation to participate in it, however it's just a bit of a trek from California!

    ReplyDelete