Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A peek around the studio


Hubby and I have moved into a beautiful new home, actually about 2 months ago, but I'm just settling in to my new studio space.





Trying to organize all of my trinkets



Art to finish and hang.



So much what I want our home to be.






I have so much stuff. There is probably a better way to store and organize, but I have to see it all! It inspires me just walking in here.


Poochies. And a cat.


Wish I had more of these antique cigar boxes. They are so graphic. Eye Candy!


Sweet.

3 comments:

  1. what a great space!
    I want to see your work table!
    I do the jar thing as well... its not the best but your right its so great to be able to see it all :)

    I hope your happy in your new place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Each little treasure you've received is just so amazing! And I have to tell you that your studio shots are so inspiring!! It's time to clean mine out again, and I have to tell you that I need more jars! It's my favorite way to organize and store, and I agree, it's so nice to see be able to everything!

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

    ~Jes Berry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum yum yum - i am with you on the glass jars too - it all looks superb.

    ReplyDelete