Tuesday, December 04, 2007

On The Fourth Day of Christmas My True Love Gave To Me...

A Victorian Santa ornament by Maija Lepore! Maija got this right on the money. Every detail so authentic that I thought she cheated and bought ornaments this year.
This is by far my all time favorite style of Christmas decor. I love the vintage Santa's. I love the crepe paper medallions and the bits of antique sheet music. I love the shiney tin.
Love Love Love!
And on top of all that love, my favorite color is red!
Red!
Did Maija know?
I know that Red is a traditional color for the season, but I'm telling you, Maija is so warm and friendly and thoughtful if she had known my favorite color she would have done it on purpose!
Thank-you Maija. It is going to be cherished for all my Christmases to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment