|Shary Bartlett: "Severed Beauty IV" Encaustic Fabric Assemblage|
Having the ability to Host other artists in my own studio has been a dream I've held near to my heart for nearly a decade and I'm thrilled that my fellow EncaustiCamp instructor, Shary Bartlett, will be the first artist heading our way - all the way from Vancouver, Canada!
Shary teaches Fine Arts at Capilano University and Langara College in Vancouver, Canada and leads mixed media workshops and retreats in the United States and in Bali, Indonesia. Her mixed media body of work includes highly textured collage, encaustic, acrylic, fibre arts, prints, sculptural assemblage and altered photographs.
|Shary Bartlett: "Daedalus' Gift" Encaustic Fabric Assemblage|
|Shary Bartlett: "Balinese Peacock" Photo Encaustic Collage|
She will also be conducting a two-day workshop on Saturday March 28 and Sunday March 29 focusing on utilizing photos with encaustic wax. Check out the details and register for: "Photo Encaustic Explorations for Paper, Fabric and Fiber" at this link.
I want to strongly encourage you not to wait to register for Shary's classes if you are considering doing so. With her flying all the way from Canada, and being the first instructor up on the schedule at The Healing House Art Studio this year, we only have 2 short weeks left to meet the minimum enrollment for the workshop in order to make it worth asking Shary to travel this far. The good news is we are only a few students away from that happening!
How to navigate through purchasing a workshop on my Square store:
- From this link, click the photo icon of the class you want to take.
- From the pop up window of the workshop you have two buttons "Full Workshop Fee" or "Deposit" - click on the one you want. (Simply clicking the large "Add to the basket" button will automatically default to the full workshop fee)
- Then click on the blue button under the option buttons that says "Add to the basket"
- The window will close and a smaller window will open at the top right showing your class in the basket. If you are done selecting classes hit the "Go to basket" button.
- If you wish to choose additional classes, click on each class icon and repeat steps 2-4 until you are done choosing classes. Then hit the "Go to basket" button.
- The basket has a button to check out.
- Check out will give the option to register an account with square or check out as a guest.
- Enter your information as prompted and continue through purchase complete.
- If your browser does not allow you to complete the transaction - please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will email an invoice to you.