Friday, August 14, 2009

Shhh....Don't Tell Anyone....

I'll let you in on a little secret...
I've been having a ball this summer exploring the flea markets, auctions, and estate sales and finding some really amazing and unusual objects for collecting and creating. There are some new categories at the store for you to explore and you may have noticed that some of the best items are flying off the shelves lately.


My newsletter readers know the key...exclusive offers and savings just for them. Want to know what they know? Sign up for my newsletter (see the sidebar) before Monday and I'll let you in on the secret.....but shhhhh....don't tell anyone....

3 comments:

  1. i have a bad feeling i will be spending money in your shop very soon...sigh... :)! beautiful stuff!

    jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have been exploring and looking for rusty, old, weathered, worn stuff this summer. Occasionally something ends up in my paintings or an assemblage but I also just love to look at all my old junk collections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay i signed up...now i am waiting to know the secrets...love your work...thanks for following me..hugs, rebecca

    ReplyDelete