Tuesday, July 08, 2008

HOLY HOLY HOLY

We Cry Holy Holy Holy

This antique rosary choker style necklace is the first of several I plan to list at OPF Studio this week. I broke my good camera so getting suitable pictures for the listing is challenging, keep checking in.

Each choker is a one-of-a-kind original work combining antique rosary beads, religious and other medals, contemporary beads, and hand fabricated clasps.


Length's are adjustable at 14.5" and 15.5", with additional increments available for a small fee at the buyers request.

3 comments:

  1. that's one of my favorite songs! I just realized you opened a different etsy ~ off to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda Scott11:08 PM

    Hi I have just discovered your jewelry and your blog! I love your style. The next time I add links and blogs on my blog I will add yours.
    You are invited to check out my blog at www.retrorosedesign.typepad.com if you want. If you like what you see add me to your links.
    I am going to finish looking at your art.
    Rhonda Scott

    ReplyDelete