Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Lazy Days of Summer...and...The Winner Is!

Ahh the lazy days of summer - the weather has finally started to behave like summer, hot and sticky, and things have been slowing down around the studio. Not to say I haven't been busy, I've done some re-organizing and re-prioritizing and cleaning and clearing, and still managed to put together a few more antique rosary choker style necklaces in the process:

The Earth Is Filled With His Glory

Consuming Fire

Find both necklaces at OPF Studio ~ great additions to your summer wardrobe!

And the winner is...
For those of you who are on my mailing list and have been waiting to hear who the lucky winner of June's drawing for one of my 100+ pc ephemera paper packs is.....
Well, July's newsletter is on it's way so look for it to see if it is you!
In addition, you'll be receiving an exclusive offer for discounts in both the studio and the store, as well as a chance to sign up for July's give-away!
This month I have made the switch to using a professional e-mailing service to host my newsletter and keep better track of my mailing list sign-ups, but I am on a learning curve for adding the sign-up form to my blog. So until I get it all figured out and posted, if you would like to be added to my mailing list, send me an e-mail at crystal_opf@comcast.net and I will forward a copy of the July newsletter to you so that you can take advantage of the savings and sign-up for the give-away too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I have a blog too where I write about vintage housewares. It's called Past Presents Shop, and I'm writing because I'm featuring one of your etsy shop items today. Thought you'd be interested in checking it out here. Thanks, and take care!!

    Marian

    ReplyDelete