Sunday, December 03, 2006

Another "Can't Show You What I've Done" week



I've been working on finishing up my projects for another Christmas swap this week. This one is an ornament swap between 7 internet artist friends (I'm the only one not living in Texas - don't know how that happened). Once again I can't show you pictures of my finished work, so I've posted a picture of the interior of one of my "idea drawers" instead.

Sometimes ideas come together while I'm in the middle of a project and I don't want to lose track of it, so I stick the components away together for another day.

I found the broken Jesus and the crocheted cross bookmark in the same pile of junk at one booth of a flea market. They just seem to want to stay together. Don't know what the finished piece will be.

I just love the 3 old red faucet handles. I've got a jillion ideas for these and hope to get started on one soon.

Meanwhile, I'm nearly finished with my ornaments and I hope to mail them out tomorrow. I love participating in these swaps, but I'm ready to work on some other projects for now.

Stay tuned after Christmas. I'm hoping to host a swap here if I get enough interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment