Well I was tagged by my friend Rande of R2Art Studio to tell 6 weird things about me. My life is such an open book, I had a hard time thinking of things I hadn't already shared at one time or another, but here goes:
1. I once sold porcelain teeth on Etsy. Yes, TEETH! Lots of other weird ones out there like me, because they sold out in no time. (But don't worry if you missed out, I'll be listing more soon!)
2. Among all the jars of what-nots and collectibles I have in my studio is a jar of CAT WHISKERS. For about 14 years I've been stashing away these whiskers every time I find one in the carpet. When I started the collection I planned on using them in a bead embroidery cat mummy project, but it never got made, and now I can't seem to quit collecting them.
Last week, as we walked into church, I bent over to pick up a rusty bit off the ground and my step-son quipped "Whadya find, a cat whisker?"
3. I have a tendancy to burst out in (way off key) song spontaneously. This was a hard habit to break when I went back to work recently.
4. I can't drive a stick shift to save my life.
5. I can't sleep without a fan blowing next to my bed for the white noise.
6. I have a serious addiction to ice cream. Seriously, I need help.
Okay, my turn. I tag Becky, Kat, Amy, Natalie, and Carrie.