Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tagged! Six Weird Things About Me...

Well I was tagged by my friend Rande of R2Art Studio to tell 6 weird things about me. My life is such an open book, I had a hard time thinking of things I hadn't already shared at one time or another, but here goes:

1. I once sold porcelain teeth on Etsy. Yes, TEETH! Lots of other weird ones out there like me, because they sold out in no time. (But don't worry if you missed out, I'll be listing more soon!)

2. Among all the jars of what-nots and collectibles I have in my studio is a jar of CAT WHISKERS. For about 14 years I've been stashing away these whiskers every time I find one in the carpet. When I started the collection I planned on using them in a bead embroidery cat mummy project, but it never got made, and now I can't seem to quit collecting them.
Last week, as we walked into church, I bent over to pick up a rusty bit off the ground and my step-son quipped "Whadya find, a cat whisker?"

3. I have a tendancy to burst out in (way off key) song spontaneously. This was a hard habit to break when I went back to work recently.

4. I can't drive a stick shift to save my life.

5. I can't sleep without a fan blowing next to my bed for the white noise.

6. I have a serious addiction to ice cream. Seriously, I need help.

Okay, my turn. I tag Becky, Kat, Amy, Natalie, and Carrie.

6 comments:

  1. You think that's weird...I'm the one who bought the teeth! Ha! I love your collections of weird things Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice to know there are kindred spirits out there Deryn!
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. OY!...tagged dab-nab-it ;)

    Kat~I can seriously relate to #6

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha Crystal!! These are great -- and I have that fan thing, too -- it's hard to sleep away from home because of that!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Crystal..loved reading your weird things! Maybe you and I should get together...you collect cat whiskers, and I like to pull out the big shedding hunks of fur off of my dog! And your addiction to ice cream can only be replaced by my addiction to chocolate. I can't go to sleep at night without having a piece of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I am way to weird for this... :)

    ReplyDelete