Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Newest Listings


Finally able to load pics, but I thought I'd leave you with the close-up of one element of my necklace. See the link to Etsy below if you want to view the whole thing!

For all of you visiting from my ebay auction for the first time - WELCOME! Come on in, pull up a chair, have a cup of coffee, and browse! I've been posting here on blogger for a few months, be sure to see my archives!

I closed up my ebay store a while ago and have opened one up on etsy. I'm listing plenty of oddities and miscelany to amuse & inspire you and keep you busy creating your own great objects de art!

I've also been listing my works of art. Including my latest creation, a found object art necklace made from antique lenses, antique engraving, cuckoo clock chain, and an antique rosary. One of a kind to say the least! (See the picture tease above)

Check out my Etsy store today! (click the word etsy-its a link!)

I've also listed my first auction on ebay in a long long time. Check it out here today!

Don't forget to read the post below for details on how to win your own art charm and get the directions on how to make one too!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Your work is so WAY cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I see all your gluten free links are you gluten free? I am! :) I am going to add your blog to my link list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, just visited etsy! That is all I can say, Wow! I will be going back when I get some money in my paypal account!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh the elusive PayPal account! Mine tends to come up empty all too often too! lol! Thanks so much for dropping by my Etsy store Erika!

    And yes, my daughter and I are going through the process of being diagnosed with Celiac. The big mystery gets a name! I was so excited to find so many gluten free resources on-line!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog!
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. This necklace is just FABulous, Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rande1:37 PM

    Checked out all your new pieces on etsy. You always come up with the most unique ideas. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete