Monday, June 09, 2014

2014/2015 Workshop Schedule and The Healing House Art Studio

Work in Progress by Crystal Neubauer
This weekend I've been hard at work on a dream I've had for nearly a decade; to have my studio connected to workshop space that is open to my community. There have been many potential locations over the years, but this dream has always involved the same consistent vision; one that invites connections to be made, conversations to begin, relationships to be built- to use art as an instrument of discovery, where old wounds and the lies that come from them can be laid to rest and one's true identity can emerge. Yes art can be that powerful.

Preparing to Paint the Classroom space at The Healing House Art Studio
I have so much to share with you, and soon enough I will, but today I return to the physical work of it, with new workshops just a few weeks away, there is plenty to do to get ready. Like my page on Facebook here for updates and check out my new workshop page here to register for 2014/2015 workshops and stay tuned for updates on The Healing House Art Studio!

5 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! I can already picture the life and joy flowing through this place. Hurray!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda watching your Studio Joy come to life has been such an inspiration to me! Thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete
  2. LOVE that work in progress shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Seth! With the help of my family and community it is coming along really nicely. I should have classroom space for 15-20 students and plenty of private studio space. I would love to have you come teach here someday!

      Delete
  3. So very happy for you.




    ReplyDelete