Friday, September 28, 2012

If I can't travel the US at least my art can...

"A Clean Slate": 32" x 32" framed Collage
 
If you recognize this weeks image you may have caught the piece on display in December at the One of a Kind show in Chicago or you may have seen it here before. This week I am honored to share with you that "A Clean Slate" was selected for an outstanding traveling exhibit titled  "Touch, Annoint and Heal: God With Us". The exhibit is being sponsored by Christians In the Visual Arts organization and the selection process was tough as over 300 works were entered and juror Richard Cummings, an Associate Professor of Art at College of the Ozarks, was able to select only 30 pieces to travel with the show. This exhibit is scheduled to open December 2012 at Apostles Anglican Church in Lexington, Kentucky and will travel for at least one year throughout the country. I will update you on the locations of the show as I hear of them and hopefully you can catch it in your area!

This is the last week to take advantage of my "First Fruits Offering"- pre-sale offering of gratitude and praise. If you haven't had a chance yet, be sure to head over to the website and get in on the deal.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Crystal! This is one of my favourite pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the show! This is a lovely and inspiring piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Crystal. Hope it makes it to my neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete