Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Studio Clearance

Its that time again, OPF Studio Clearance (or "Help a Struggling College Student Provide Christmas For Her Family Sale").

I'm listing some of my art from my personal collection and some that I intended to list ages ago but couldn't let go of - now through the holiday season. The prices will never go lower so it's a great time to buy yourself or someone you love a gift for Christmas! Stop by OPF Studio today!

And if you're in the mood to make it yourself, I'm letting go of a lot of my treasures so here is your chance to get a bargain on something unique to inspire your creative muse! Come by Other Peoples Flowers at Etsy and Shop till ya Drop!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creations! Someone is going to be a happy recipient!

    ReplyDelete