Friday, August 15, 2008

Let Me Tell You About My Blog Friend...

"People let me tell you about my blo-og friend....A warm hearted gal who will love ya till the end...."
Ahhh, did I just date myself there? Changed a few words around but I'm sure some of you will recognize that tune!

Well I do want to tell you about my blog friend, Cindy Forrester, who is one talented artist and I am lucky to call her a friend.

Speaking of Lucky, check out this amazing necklace Cindy made by that name:


And this piece titled "When Teardrops Fall", which moved me to even more tears when I found out that Cindy had made it with me in mind:


This October Cindy will be leaving her home in Florida and heading all the way across the country to teach In The Artists Studio in Seal Beach, California. How I wish I could be there to learn Cindy's techniques in bezel making and her signature heirloom bottles:

But if I can't be there, I can send you. Be sure to get in early. This girl is going places with her talent!

4 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing cindy's work. it's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY BEAUTIFUL :)

    and yes, I caught that easily: The Courtship of Eddie's Father :)

    ha!
    katey~D

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful piece!!
    hugs..
    sam

    ReplyDelete