Friday, December 19, 2014

Celebration Offers On News I Couldn't Wait to Share!

I couldn't help myself, I heard from my editor today and my book has a name! Now that might seem like a silly reason to write, but I just couldn't keep it to myself! I wanted to run over to the studio and throw a party and invite all of you! But if you're anything like me, you are in the throes of Christmas preparations, wrapping presents, baking goodies, and just can't fit one more thing in. This email announcement and a celebratory offer will just have to do! And so, without further ado, to be released summer 2015. . . 

"The Art of Expressive Collage; Techniques for Creating with Paper and Glue." 

Whoop! I love it!

Celebrating With Two Special Offers!
Since the book is about my own unique take on the art of collage - what better way to celebrate then with original art? Here are two special offers . . .

Free Original Postcard Art and Chance to Win Large!
Sign up this weekend (today, Saturday or Sunday) for my first workshop of 2015 and receive a free original work of art! I will have a hand made postcard (4" x 6") sized original collage ready and waiting for all who sign up for the class before the end of the weekend (Sunday December 21st) and- for each person who takes advantage of this special offer (or those who have already registered), your name will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a larger work featured in the book, up to a $600 value!

The workshop will be held at The Healing House Art Studio, in the far North Suburbs of Chicago, the last weekend of February/first weekend of March - Encaustic Wax on Plexi. Head on over to my blog here for workshop details and to register, but don't wait, this special offer for free art will end Sunday December 21st!

Limited Time Offer
Can't make it to the workshop but want one of those postcard size original works of art? Here's your chance! For only $30 you will receive an original 4" x 6" collage. These postcard sized works will be created on 140# Strathmore Watercolor paper, just like all of my work. To allow me to offer them to you at this special price, they will not be framed or mounted, but can easily be done so by your framer, and can even be mailed to a friend as mail art! (My original 4" x 4" works that are mounted typically sell for $150, check them out here.)

This is a limited time, limited number offer. So join in on the celebration and grab one fast!

4" x 6" Original Collage $30.00
SOLD OUT

9 comments:

  1. EVERY part of this path is exciting and you SHOULD want to celebrate! So proud...so proud! Looking Forward With You!! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the naming of your book - I like the title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great title and celebration! Wishing you and your family thievery best celebration of our Lord Jesus' birth EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly Snelling11:39 PM

    Congratulations, Crystal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Crystal, can't wait for the book... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Crystal. Can' t wait to hold that inspiring book in my hands!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the name on a cover. Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. marvelous happy CONGRATULATIONS Crystal...i'll be purchasing your book. you are one of my all time mentors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful to hear and should share this great news!!!

    ReplyDelete