Monday, August 20, 2012

Dear Friends...




"Minute Book" Mixed Media Collage by Crystal Neubauer




I am opening up a need to you all and will do so by pasting a copy of a letter I posted to my Facebook wall below. Many of you have already written to ask how you can help aside from the prayers and several people have responded by making purchases of my art. This has been very humbling to have to say yes and to be direct about it, but if ever there was a time for me to do so this would be it. I still have several pieces of my work available on clearance here and many other pieces are available on my website here. If you are in the Chicago area and would like to see my work in person I have several pieces available through Randy Heller Design, she can be contacted here or you can visit her showroom at this location. If you are in the Scotsdale Arizona area Xanadu Gallery is now carrying my work and if you are unable to visit the showroom, those pieces are available at the website here. And finally, many people have written asking for my email address to write me privately. I am deeply touched. My email address is crystal_opf@comcast. com.




"Dear Friends - A little over a month
ago my family moved into a rental that my husband agreed to renovate for
the landlord in exchange for low rent. It sounded like a good way to be
able to pay off some old debt and get our feet on the ground during
continued cutbacks at his job. Unfortunately we discovered that the
house is infested with mold. I have become ill from the exposure and had
to leave a few days ago and one of our
dear cats fell ill as well, this weekend she went into renal failure
and we had to make the heart wrenching decision to have her put to
sleep.



We will be packing and putting all of our belongings in
storage in the next few days and will each be staying with family or
friends until we figure out where we can go from here (as of last Wednesday I have been staying at various family and friends homes). It has been an
extremely emotionally and financially devastating experience, putting a
strain on the marriage and is very frightening to think of the health
ramifications we may be dealing with still.
I am reaching out to you
to ask for prayers to cover our circumstances. Already since taking
action to deal with the issue God has been providing and I am just
looking to Him each moment to help me to make the wisest decisions for
the next. This community has always been extremely supportive and kind
and I greatly appreciate this. Thank-you."

http://crystalneubauer.com/section/278508_Clearance.html

2 comments:

  1. I happened to see your post on Facebook and just want you to know I am thinking about you and hoping things work out. I do have a friend who is chemically sensitive and has great knowledge about mold and much more who I will contact to see what she has to say and will also email you to say more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dear crystal, i know i've told you this before, but i mean it from the bottom of my heart; you are such a courageous woman and i know God is so well pleased with you. i am standing on the words of blessing that concluded job's time of suffering and praying this will come to pass for you very, very soon too:
    “The LORD blessed the latter part of Job's life more than the first.” niv 42:12

    the best is yet to be, my friend, the best is yet to be.

    i love you with all my heart.

    ReplyDelete