Friday, February 10, 2012

Two Woman Show

It Is Well: 24" x 24" collage mounted & matted in 32" x 32" frame

"Bridgette Guerzon Mills and Crystal Neubauer come together to present mixed media works that speak to the need for stillness and reflection in a busy and hectic world.  Crystal is inspired by what has been discarded and deemed valueless to illustrate her inner reflections through collage, while Bridgette's encaustic and mixed media work is a dialogue of the natural world outside reaching into her spirit.  Both artists' work can be seen as meditations, looking in and reflecting out.

Please join us at PerficalSense Studio for the artist reception of Meditations: Looking in Reflecting out.  
1123 Florence Avenue
Evanston, Illinois 60202. 
Saturday March 3, from 4 - 7pm.

6 comments:

  1. I would love to attend this exhibition...it sounds very interesting but I live in Ohio. I love Evanston! Blessings and good luck!!! Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support and encouragement from Ohio Mary Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic news- two of my favorite artists in one exhibition! The Audubon Museum, where I have some pieces right now, is right across the river in Henderson, Ky. I'm hoping I can see your show when I go to pick up my pieces- that would be SO cool! congratulations to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duh! I just woke up, and have now now realized I was thinking of Evansville, IN, which I confused with Evanston, IL. Now I'm very disappointed, and also embarrassed...please disregard my previous comment, except for the 'congratulations' part. apparently, I should never type anything before having coffee!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! Sharmon- I think I slept through Geography in High School but I was having trouble with the logistics of that! Thanks for the Congratulations part AND for putting a smile in my face before I had my coffee this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect pairing. Wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete