Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happenings

Reel Life - From Chicago is My Kind of Town Series: 6" x 18" digital collage with acrylic and found materials

We've been experiencing an unusually warm winter so far in the Chicago area, but the snow is on the way. No matter what the weather is, there is always an exciting vibe in the city. It is indeed My Kind of Town.

This week finds me dropping off several pieces from my Chicago series, along with my collage work, to Sacred Art, a popular and trendy little alternative gallery on Lincoln avenue that features emerging and established artists in a laid back environment. Be sure to stop by if you're in the area.

I am also excited to announce that I am now carrying Giclee Fine Art Prints of some of my favorite collage works in my Etsy shop. There are currently four designs to choose from.

And finally, this Sunday I am teaching Intuitive Collage and Encaustic Basics at Perfical Sense Studio in Evanston and there are still a few spaces available if you are looking for a fun way to spend the day.

3 comments:

  1. I love Chicago and if I were closer I would be there in Evanston for the Intuitive Collage workshop ...your work is spectacular. Blessings and enjoy the moment in the sunshine on Saturday with your students. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could visit Sacred Art. It sounds like a great place and I would love to see (more of) your work in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you are one busy woman! Congrats on everything- I wish I was closer to Chicago!

    ReplyDelete